Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

25 Years Ago...

25 years ago today, I was barely 4 years old. I was loving ballet, dolls, friends, craft projects.







25 years ago today, I was sitting in my Baptist preschool listening to my teacher, Mrs. Brown, tell me that if I wanted to go to heaven I had to ask Jesus into my heart. I prayed with her and accepted that precious gift of eternal life.

25 years ago today, I went home after school and very indignantly told my mom that if she wanted to go to heaven she had to ask Jesus into her heart too. And guess what? She did!





I love that God placed me in a family where I could hear of His saving grace & come to know Him at such a young age. It's an amazing thing to think of how He orchestrated all of that. It still blows me away. I am so thankful that He gave me a mother that I could share a spiritual birthday with and that we could grow spiritually together. She is a wonderful role model & one of the greatest prayer warriors I know.
God has done so much in my life already and I can't wait to see what else He has in store. God is so good to me- in every circumstance!

I hope each of you have a spiritual birthday where you celebrate the time when you came to know Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. If you don't, please contact me. I would love to talk with you about it!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment