Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

2011... Part 2

MAY

May was the start of a truly busy time for us.  Wedding plans became more pressing.  There was SO much to wrap up.  I had many moments where I had to just realize that I couldn't do it all.  (I wonder if I'll ever truly learn that sometimes.)  In the midst of finalizing our wedding plans, my sister got married on May 14. It was a fairly nice day for her outdoor wedding.  We only had to endure a few sprinkles that day. :)


We hosted a party for the Class of 2011.  We ate a whole lot of food, hung out & of course played improv. What a fun group!








JUNE
June was the month (ok, maybe just ONE of the months) of pure craziness for us.  The beginning of the month, Matt was at Middle School Camp.




After camp, Matt headed off to school.  By the time he got back, it was wedding time!  His family & Jake came in the same day he got back.  Here are some "pre-wedding activity" photos (taken by Jake):







Before we knew it, it was time for the Rehearsal.  








AND THEN... WEDDING DAY!!!!









The party ended with the dance party I always wanted, thanks to Jake, Joseph & Anna.




And then it was off to New York!

We got to spend our Honeymoon in New York.  It had been a dream of mine to go and see Times Square & Broadway musicals.  We got to see so much while we were there!  Here are just a few shots from the trip:



We wish...







We were back from New York for just a couple nights, when we loaded up and headed to High School Camp.  God really worked out the details for me so I could go.  I was blessed with a great group of girls that I enjoyed working with.

 The Sky Blue Reindeers! 




 We're married, so we can kiss at camp now! haha...

JULY
We hosted a 3rd of July party this year.  It was so much fun!  I think it will be a yearly tradition!


 I love seeing the pile of shoes when people are over! 



Thriller!

Sparklers!

For Chris' going away party, a small group of us went to Melting Pot for dinner.  It was DELICIOUS!




AUGUST

August brought us the beginning of SWAT!  We were so excited to be back and see the kids smiling faces!



Well, as you can tell from this post there will be a Part 3.  May through July held so much for us, that I didn't want to leave out any of the fun photos.  I'm hopeful to get Part 3 posted tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment