Pages

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Another New Adventure Begins...

Since I was a little girl, it has always been my dream to be a stay at home mom.  I even dressed up as one for Halloween when I was 4.

When Matt & I got married, I had hoped and prayed that one day when we had kids that it would be possible.  Once we found out we were pregnant, we discussed and determined that it would be possible to do this.  I turned my resignation in early in March with the plan for my last day to be right before we left on High School Choir Tour.  I ended up returning to work part time for a couple weeks after we returned from New York in order to train the new girl they hired.

I am so grateful to have this opportunity.  I've been home for the last 2 weeks and it has been wonderful to be able to rest, get things organized & get back to my couponing & crafting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment