Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

One Year Down, A Lifetime to Go!

On June 18, 2011, I was blessed to marry a wonderful man. I was so excited to have one of my dreams come true. Our wedding day was truly one of the happiest days of my life.













God knew exactly what He was doing putting the two of us together. While we aren't complete opposites, we are opposite in just the right places to balance each other out.




There is no one else that can make me smile or laugh like he can. I'm always excited to come home from work just cause I know I'll get to spend time with him.





Matt, there is no one better for me to be on this big adventure with. Thank you for loving me despite my flaws and for always taking care of me. I'm a lucky girl to have you! I love you!






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment