Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Oh My...

Oh my!  I guess I've been a little MIA on the blog lately.  Time seriously does go by so quickly for us!  We are so, so, so busy!  Student choir started back in August, so we've been working on getting back into a routine with that.  We have a great group of students that truly want to learn both about music and about God.  It's such an honor and blessing to work with them each week.  I have left some of my usual Sunday activities so as to cut back on stress.  Currently, I am teaching a 4 year old Life Group and I LOVE it!!!  It's been two weeks and I seriously have the MOST precious kids!  Last week, we pulled them together to tell the story.  The whole time I was telling it, they kept inching closer and closer to me.  I couldn't help but think of how at such a young age, they just wanted to hear more.  I am so excited to be with them again tomorrow.  I am also still a part of the adult choir.  It's been an amazing few weeks of worship with them.  The choir is growing and it is so exciting to see!  We are so excited to have a new Worship Pastor.

My latest craft project was a fabulous door hanging.  I love the brightness it adds to our door.  Plus, it was just SO fun to make!




 I had to say goodbye to my girls this past month.  Not going to lie, it was a very tearful goodbye for all of us.  I have been so blessed to be able to work with these sweet girls over the last few years.  We have been through quite a bit together and have bonded in some unusual ways.  They are all grounded in the Word of God.  I am so looking forward to seeing how God is going to use them not only at their school, but also in their future. I already miss them a lot, but am so thankful for texting and Facebook so I can still keep up with them.

(We made the awesome headbands/bows in our last girls day)

I think that is about it going on right now.  We spent Labor Day at home this year.  It was kind of nice to have a chill weekend.  Matt's birthday is coming up this week.  I've been working on a craft project for some birthday decor, but still haven't finished it.  Hopefully, I'll have it done by Tuesday and then I'll be able to do a post on it.  

Until next time...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment